How to clean Stainless Steel Jewelry
Stainless steel jewelry is pretty easy to clean. Simply follow these steps:
- Pour some warm water in a small bowl and add some mild dish-washing soap.
- Dip a soft, lint-free cloth in the soapy water, and then gently wipe the jewelry with a damp cloth until the piece is clean.
- Wipe the remaining soap off your jewelry using a moist cloth dipped in clean water.
- Dry the jewelry well with a clean towel, and then leave your pieces to air dry.
- After your stainless steel jewelry is clean, you can use a soft polishing cloth to gently shine it.
*To ensure your pieces last, please do not expose your jewelry to harsh chemicals or cleaning liquids.